miércoles, 25 de enero de 2012

Santiago



I from Los Andes city, I live almost three
years in Santiago, and I lived for one year in Belgium. I think that every city
have good and bad things. I have a strange relation with Santiago the most of
the time I really hate a lot of stuff, but I have also my good moments. I love
that you can do a lot of things; of course if you have time, even if you don’t have
money, you can go to the theater, the cinema, carnivals, exhibition, listen
music, and the best that all is free, you just have to look at internet and
decide what you like. Also I like walk around the center or parks , like neighborhoods
of Bellavista, Lastarria, Brazil, Yungay and others. The parks and are a good
option in the spring like Santa Lucia` hills, the Forestal` park and Quinta
normal. I have a very romantic view of walking around in the spring with the
sunset and in company of a good friend, my boyfriend or sometimes alone.
But in the other side I dislike all the noise
of the city, that never stops, the traffic is crazy and the people get stress
for that. Also I don’t like the distance, Santiago is so big that everything is
far away, We don’t have this problem is Los Andes because is small and you can
go on foods to every place and it not take so much time. But here I live in Lo
Barnechea and is far away almost 30 minutes or more to place like the
university, or houses of my friends.
For visitors I would recommender see the center
of Santiago like Plaza de Armas , walk around the Mercado Central and the
Vega, and eat something of the Mercado
also go to the Santa Lucia´ hills and the Neruda’ house.

2 comentarios:

  1. Hi :)
    I've never been in other countries and I have never lived outside of Santiago, but I also think that Santiago has good things and bad things like any city. But I like Santiago, I think because I haven`t other place with which to compare.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi! I like traditional neighborhoods too! I use to go Barrio Brasil or Barrio Yungay. In that places there are a lot of cultural activities or festivities (as Roto chileno festivity)

    ResponderEliminar