miércoles, 1 de febrero de 2012

I come to save the environment!!



I always think in the terrible problems that have the environment, the programs of discovery and others like that, are so catastrophic that I feel really tiny about, because I think that the world need that all the population around the world take responsibility to care the environment.
But the most important is that the governments really change their minds about the environment and spend more money in research and implementation of renewable energy.
I try to be friendly with the environment across to little things like, use not so much paper for writing and printing, I take care the water that we use at home, so I try to take shower in short time, also when I cook and wash the dish I take care to don’t use to much water, I care about the electric energy and I always turn of the light and the stuff that we don’t use , for example the tv.
I think that the Chilean Government is late about recycling, and they just think in the price of the things in the short time, but they don’t understand that the recycling is important because is friendly with the environment and also down the levels of trash. But the government doesn’t want to do because the start of a national program of recycling is really expensive, because you have to spend in center for recycling around the country and also in education, because we need change the culture about recycling.
I think that the more common things that the people recycle are the iron, the card board, the glass bottle and the tine. I think that is really good, but the 80% of the trash is recycling so we can already recycle paper, plastic bottle and all the organic; like vegetables and fruits. Also the people can help with minder use of chimney and car, so we can use the bicycle or food.

1 comentario:

  1. You are right, the hardest part of recycling is to generate a culture of recycling. For our country is still cheaper to have big dumps.

    ResponderEliminar