miércoles, 28 de diciembre de 2011

My Christmas


This Christmas, and all the Christmas of my live I spend it with my family in the house of my grandmother in Santiago. We are 15 people in the close family of my mother , four childrens and eleven adults. All the day was in funtion of Christmas because my grandmother was worry about the time, and she thought that we haden`t enought time, so in the morning,I and my brothers cleaned up all the house, at luch my uncle Esteban came to the house, he was to arriving of the North of Chile, because he was working for a month in different place of the North, we were so happy that he was at home, that we spent all the afternoon talking and watching pinctures of his travel.


In the evening all the family went to the church except me and my two brothers, because we are nonbelievers; so we had the responsibility to get ready the salad, warm the turkey and cook something for the vegetarian. We worked for two hours for get ready all the food, and everything was good and tasty.For us all is about the food and have a good time, so the pressies are not so important, but we laughed a lot and we had really good time, the best moment, was when my mother got a camera how a pressies, haar face was so funny, the most surprise face of all the night, most that any of te childrens.


We have some family tradition , everyone had a Christmas boot, that we handed in the wall of the living room. This boot is full with chocolates, lolypops, candys etc. All the members of the family given money for buy all this sweet stof, and we love this tradicion because we like so much the sweet things.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario